Wednesday, March 2, 2016

On the Move

Treadmill arrived today!  WooHoo!!!  It was a workout getting it upstairs so yeah for me for working out.  Seriously though, I love it.  Once it was all set up I only had 30 minutes that I could use it but it felt so good.  Can't wait until tomorrow when I can use it again and for longer!

Today was just a really good day.  Hubby and I both agreed that we weren't hungry today like we were the first two days.  Hopefully that means that we are in ketosis. Hubby and I both forgot to eat our afternoon snack today even.  Meals have been tasty. Grilled some sirloins tonight and then I tried smashed cauliflower.  It was good. It fulfills the mashed potato craving.

So far my only struggle is my nighttime snacking.  I miss it.  I want a soda and popcorn at night while watching TV so bad.  UGH!
Lunch today was chicken salad lettuce wraps.  So good!
Treadmill arrived!  It was HUGE, we barely got it upstairs!

No comments:

Post a Comment